Ahead of its upcoming introduction, the Oppo A98 has been approved by China’s TENAA organization, complete with photos and key specifications. A 6.7-inch curved AMOLED display with FullHD+ resolution and an in-display fingerprint scanner are included in the device with a model number PHQ110. Although there are two sizable holes on the rear, neither the number nor details of the camera sensors are disclosed.
The octa-core chipset that TENAA indicated is thought to be the Snapdragon 695. The computer will offer 128/256/512 GB of storage and 6/8/12 of RAM. The 5,000mAh battery on the Oppo A98 supports 67W fast charging. The phone weighs 171 grams and has dimensions of 162.3 x 74.3 x 7.7mm. A microSD card slot is also confirmed by the listing.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale