It was revealed by Xiaomiui last month that Redmi is working on the Redmi 10A handset with 220233L2C model number for China, 220233L2G for the global market and 220233L2I for the Indian market. The Chinese model was seen on the 3C database earlier this month. Now, the device has bagged certification from TENAA authority, which indicates that it may launch this month or in March in China.
Redmi 10A Chinese model Specs (rumored)
6.53” HD+ IPS LCD
RAM: 2/4/6/8 GB
Storage: 32/64/128/256 GB
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, White, Black, Gray, Silver and Pink
The Global mode (220233L2G) may apparently have modified specs compared to its Chinese sibling. The global model was spotted on FCC last month with a 13MP + 2MP dual camera setup. It also revealed memory options – 2GB + 32GB, 3GB + 32GB, 3GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB. The FCC certification also revealed that it boots Android 12 based MIUI 12.5.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery