It was revealed by Xiaomiui last month that Redmi is working on the Redmi 10A handset with 220233L2C model number for China, 220233L2G for the global market and 220233L2I for the Indian market. The Chinese model was seen on the 3C database earlier this month. Now, the device has bagged certification from TENAA authority, which indicates that it may launch this month or in March in China.
Redmi 10A Chinese model Specs (rumored)
6.53” HD+ IPS LCD
RAM: 2/4/6/8 GB
Storage: 32/64/128/256 GB
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, White, Black, Gray, Silver and Pink
The Global mode (220233L2G) may apparently have modified specs compared to its Chinese sibling. The global model was spotted on FCC last month with a 13MP + 2MP dual camera setup. It also revealed memory options – 2GB + 32GB, 3GB + 32GB, 3GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB. The FCC certification also revealed that it boots Android 12 based MIUI 12.5.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug