OnePlus has shared a few teasers surrounding the OnePlus 10 Pro, but it didn’t reveal much about the specifications. That’s not the case anymore, since TENAA has certified the device revealing the specs in the process.
The regulator’s website now has the full listing of the OnePlus 10 Pro, complete with most of its specs. The handset is designated with model number NE2219, measures 163.0 x 73.9 x 8.55mm and weighs 200.5g.
The OnePlus 10 Pro will reach China on January 11 in Black, White and Green colors. It’s expected to reach India and other regions shortly after that.
OnePlus 10 Pro specs (expected)
6.7” 120Hz QHD+ LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
RAM: Up to 12GB
Storage: Up to 256GB
8MP 3x telephoto
Android 12, OxygenOS 12
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch