OnePlus has shared a few teasers surrounding the OnePlus 10 Pro, but it didn’t reveal much about the specifications. That’s not the case anymore, since TENAA has certified the device revealing the specs in the process.
The regulator’s website now has the full listing of the OnePlus 10 Pro, complete with most of its specs. The handset is designated with model number NE2219, measures 163.0 x 73.9 x 8.55mm and weighs 200.5g.
The OnePlus 10 Pro will reach China on January 11 in Black, White and Green colors. It’s expected to reach India and other regions shortly after that.
OnePlus 10 Pro specs (expected)
6.7” 120Hz QHD+ LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
RAM: Up to 12GB
Storage: Up to 256GB
8MP 3x telephoto
Android 12, OxygenOS 12
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display