The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ chipset might make its debut sooner than expected. As per a report from an unnamed source in the supply chain, the Plus version of the flagship chipset may arrive by June or July at the latest.
The first smartphones running the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ will launch in China, but no names were revealed at this point. An early speculation might be hinting at the rumored OnePlus 10 Ultra, but that device could also possibly use Dimensity 900 or Snapdragon Gen 1 instead, same as the 10 Pro.
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ will be based on TSMC’s 4nm process and will apparently be very much like the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, but with slightly higher clock speeds.
As per rumors, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ is expected to debut sometime in May.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display