There are multiple reports surrounding the Galaxy S22 series’ charging speeds since last year, with some saying the S22 phones will stick to 25W charging, while some claim the S22 series will mark the return of 45W charging speed to the Galaxy S flagships. China’s 3C even certified the S22 (SM-S9010), S22+ (SM-S9060) and S22 Ultra (SM-S9080) with 25W charging, but Demark’s DEMKO has certified the Plus and Ultra model’s with 45W charging.
That suggests the Galaxy S22+ (SM-906E/DS, SM-906E, SM-S9060) and S22 Ultra (SM-S908E/DS, SM-S908E, SM-S9080, SC-52C, SCG14) wil have different charging speeds in different regions, but the vanilla model (SM-S901E/DS, SM-S901E, SM-S9010, SC-51C, SCG13) will go only up to 25W no matter where you buy it from.
The Danish certifying authority doesn’t tell us about the batteries of these smartphones. However, a recent leak revealed the S22 will pack a 3,700mAh battery while the S22+ and S22 Ultra will run on 4,500mAh and 5,000mAh cells, respectively.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard