There are multiple reports surrounding the Galaxy S22 series’ charging speeds since last year, with some saying the S22 phones will stick to 25W charging, while some claim the S22 series will mark the return of 45W charging speed to the Galaxy S flagships. China’s 3C even certified the S22 (SM-S9010), S22+ (SM-S9060) and S22 Ultra (SM-S9080) with 25W charging, but Demark’s DEMKO has certified the Plus and Ultra model’s with 45W charging.
That suggests the Galaxy S22+ (SM-906E/DS, SM-906E, SM-S9060) and S22 Ultra (SM-S908E/DS, SM-S908E, SM-S9080, SC-52C, SCG14) wil have different charging speeds in different regions, but the vanilla model (SM-S901E/DS, SM-S901E, SM-S9010, SC-51C, SCG13) will go only up to 25W no matter where you buy it from.
The Danish certifying authority doesn’t tell us about the batteries of these smartphones. However, a recent leak revealed the S22 will pack a 3,700mAh battery while the S22+ and S22 Ultra will run on 4,500mAh and 5,000mAh cells, respectively.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart