The renowned tipster, Digital Chat Station, via Weibo revealed the key specs of an upcoming Snapdragon 7 series SoC. The tipster says the upcoming chipset will have 4x A-710 CPU cores and 4x Cortex-A510 CPU core. The graphics department will be handled by an Adreno 662 GPU.
That is just slightly behind the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, which trades one of the Cortex-A710 cores for an extra powerful Cortex-X2 core.
The chipset will probably be called the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, if we go by Qualcomm’s new naming strategy.
There’s still no detail on the manufacturer of the chipset. It could be built on Samsung’s 4nm process or TSMC’s 5nm process.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder