Even if we previously knew a lot about the Redmi Pad, it’s always wonderful to know more. In this instance, the Spanish-speaking YouTube channel Eufracio López 502 is responsible for the comprehensive unpacking and hands-on video.
The retail package, which contains a USB cable, a 22.5W converter, and the Redmi Pad itself, is covered in the video before a close-up examination of the tablet’s various angles follows. The Redmi Pad’s quad speaker arrangement, which includes two speakers on each side, and Dolby Atmos capability are noteworthy.
The tablet is an Android 12 model with 4/128GB of storage. It is run by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor. The Redmi Pad’s 10.61-inch IPS LCD screen up front offers a resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels and a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
On either side of the Redmi Pad, there are two 8MP cameras. According to reports, the selfie has a 105-degree broader field of vision.
Despite the quicker adapter in the box, the Redmi Pad’s 8,000mAh battery requires 18W to charge.
In Europe, the Redmi Pad is anticipated to cost less than €250. The first Redmi tablet from Xiaomi will be on sale on October 4 at noon.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale