LG shut down its smartphone division, and on its way to exit it promised to deliver firmware updates for its current devices until the summer of 2025. The Korean smartphone brand now revealed the next three devices that will be graced with the Android 12 OS. There are three more devices that will be getting security updates and they will also be rolling out by the end of this quarter.
Here’s the list of devices that will be receiving the updates:
Type of update
LG Q92 5G
LG V50 ThinQ
LG V50S ThinQ
It is worth noting that these updates will reach devices in South Korea first, and once the package is confirmed to be okay, will be pushed to global units.
LG reminds its users to back up any important data because even though the updates are official and not beta, files could still be lost in the transitioning process from Android 11 to Android 12.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch