The official date for the announcement of the X80 series smartphones is confirmed. Besides the teaser showing the design of the X80 Pro+ the brand also confirmed its next flagship lineup is coming on April 25.
The vivo X80 Pro+ will arrive with a quad-camera setup with one of the shooters having a periscope lens, but the arrangement is different – it is, in fact, in line with the vivo X Note and vivo X Fold rear design.
Rumors suggest the device will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, but we are also expecting the X80 Pro with Dimensity 9000 and a vanilla vivo X80.
We’ll possibly see more teasers in the coming days, revealing the missing pieces of the puzzle.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch