The official date for the announcement of the X80 series smartphones is confirmed. Besides the teaser showing the design of the X80 Pro+ the brand also confirmed its next flagship lineup is coming on April 25.
The vivo X80 Pro+ will arrive with a quad-camera setup with one of the shooters having a periscope lens, but the arrangement is different – it is, in fact, in line with the vivo X Note and vivo X Fold rear design.
Rumors suggest the device will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, but we are also expecting the X80 Pro with Dimensity 9000 and a vanilla vivo X80.
We’ll possibly see more teasers in the coming days, revealing the missing pieces of the puzzle.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder