Vivo has announced its first T-series device in India. The brand has launched the T1 5G as a new device under the INR 20,000 price point. As the name suggests, the Vivo T1 comes with 5G network support. The device comes with some minor tweaks over the model launched in China.
The Indian variant of the T1 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 695 chipset under the hood. On the contrary the Chinese model runs the Snapdragon 778G. The device also comes with a polycarbonate back.
The device will go on sale starting February 14 via Flipkart, Vivo e-store.
Vivo T1 5G Specs & Price
6.58” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 128GB
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, Funtouch OS 12
4/128 GB: INR15,990
6/128 GB: INR16,990
8/128 GB: INR19,990
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale