Vivo has announced its first T-series device in India. The brand has launched the T1 5G as a new device under the INR 20,000 price point. As the name suggests, the Vivo T1 comes with 5G network support. The device comes with some minor tweaks over the model launched in China.
The Indian variant of the T1 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 695 chipset under the hood. On the contrary the Chinese model runs the Snapdragon 778G. The device also comes with a polycarbonate back.
The device will go on sale starting February 14 via Flipkart, Vivo e-store.
Vivo T1 5G Specs & Price
6.58” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 128GB
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, Funtouch OS 12
4/128 GB: INR15,990
6/128 GB: INR16,990
8/128 GB: INR19,990
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder