Two upcoming vivo phones popped up in several listings in China. There’s the Vivo V2203A which is believed to be the S15 Pro and the mysterious V2207A which both were spotted on TENAA with some preliminary specs.
The S15 Pro (V2203A) listing confirms a 6.62-inch display rumored to be a 90Hz or 120Hz AMOLED alongside a 4,400mAh battery and 66W charging. The software side is covered by Android 12 presumably with OriginOS on top. The dimensions of the phone are 161.9 x 74.31 x 7.99mm.
The second device in the listing – Vivo V2207A has a 6.56-inch display and a dual-cell 2,190mAh battery which should boast a similar 4,400mAh total capacity. Its listed charging speed is higher, rated at 80W as confirmed by a listing on 3C agency database.
Vivo V2207A measures 158.9 x 73.52 x 8.5mm. Based on recent rumors, vivo S15 Pro should be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 chipset and a 50MP main camera with OIS. More info about the Vivo V2207A will likely surface in the coming weeks and we’ll make sure to keep you updated accordingly.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch