Vivo posted press images of its upcoming S15 smartphone on Weibo, revealing its color options. The vivo S15, S15 Pro and TWS Air earbuds will debut in China on May 19.
The specs sheet of the Vivo S15 reveals that the handset will have a 6.62” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display, Snapdragon 870 SoC paired with 8/12 GB RAM and a 4,700mAh battery supported by 80W charging.
A for the camera department, the camera module on the back will house a 64MP main cam, 8MP ultrawide shooter and 2MP macro unit. For selfies and video calls there is a 16MP selfie camera on the front.
The S15 Pro will be equipped with a bigger 6.56-inch 120Hz AMOLED with curved glass on top of it. It could be powered by a Dimensity 8100 chipset and comes with a 50MP main shooter.
The Vivo S15 will offer three colors – Blue, Gold and Black.
Vivo’s TWS Air will be very light at 3.5g each, all the while potent thanks to a 14.2mm driver.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display