Vivo officially confirmed some details for the upcoming S15e, while also confirming the official launch date. The official launch is scheduled on April 25 (next Monday) at 7PM China time.
The handset will have a 4,700mAh battery under the hood and will support 66W fast charging. The smartphone will be powered by an unnamed 5nm chipset with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. Some leaksters speculate that this will use an Exynos 1080, just like some X70 and X60 models, but that part wasn’t confirmed.
The S15e will have a 50MP selfie camera. There is only one, no ultrawide shooter like on the S12 Pro which had 50MP wide and 8MP ultrawide in a wide notch.
The company also shared images of the S15e showing three colors.
Pre-booking for the vivo S15e will kick off on the 25th, sales will start soon after that. Vivo has also scheduled an even bigger reveal on April 25 – the debut of the X80 series.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery