Vivo has teased the launch of its new T-series in India. The brand will launch the first smartphone under the T-series in India on February 9 – the same day when redmi unveils its Note 11 series in India. The first device to join the T-series in India is the T1 5G.
The device was announced in China last year. It has been rumored to arrive in India for quite some time now. Vivo has put up an event page for the T1 5G on its official website. The page confirms some of the key specs of the upcoming vivo handset.
The specs of the T1 5G suggests that it will be a mid-range smartphone. The handset could be priced under or around INR 25,000 in India, based on the specs on offer.
The event page confirms that the India variant will have a rectangular camera module with a triple-camera setup on the back. It will also have a cooling system and a “Turbo screen”, pointing at a high refresh rate.
Vivo T1 5G Specs (expected)
6.67” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
RAM: Up to 12GB
Storage: Up to 256GB
Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder