Vivo is preparing to announce its new budget smartphone series in India. The company will announce the T-series in India on February 9. As part of the company’s new smartphone series, the brand will unveil the Vivo T1 5G in India. The budget 5G smartphone’s key specs were teased ahead of the launch.
A week ahead of the official announcement, Flipkart has confirmed that the phone will be available for purchase via its platform. The microsite does not confirm any details about the upcoming vivo smartphone. However, some of the key details have leaked in the past.
Vivo T1 5G Specs & Price (expected in India)
6.67” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
Storage: 128/256 GB
Android 11, FuntouchOS 12
Under INR 20,000
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra