Vivo recently launched a couple of Vivo T1-series smartphones in India, dubbed Vivo T1 5G, Vivo T1 Pro and the Vivo T1 44W. Before the T1-series reached India, Vivo had already announced the lineup in China, but with slight variation in specs and looks. The brand now seems to be working on the successor of the T1 series. The IMEI database reveals a device which seems to be the Vivo T2, which could mean that the launch is not too far away.
It’s really sad that the database listing doesn’t even mention the model number of the Vivo T2, which would have been a hint as to which country the device would potentially belong to. It is likely that the device could be the Chinese variant of the Vivo T2, as we can speculate the device (or the series) to first debut in China. The Indian launch of the T2 series won’t be too far, once the devices are announced in China.
For now, the Vivo T2 is listed only on IMEI database, but judging by the history, we can expect to also see the T2 Pro in the coming days on more certification listings.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch