Next week, Vivo will unveil the X Fold+, and we already know it will be available in Red. The device surfaced on AnTuTu sporting a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU, and now the manufacturer officially announced the platform on Weibo.
The foldable will offer 80W fast charging, which is an advance above the 66W in the original X Fold, it was also disclosed in the same post.
The phone will also have its own perception of how a foldable user interface should function. Vivo claims that more than 5,000 applications are optimized with the OriginoS Ocean edition of the X Fold+.
The original Fold did not succeed outside of China, and as of yet, there has been no word about this one going global. Prices started at CNY 8,999 when it was introduced in April and we anticipate that they will remain the same presently. That amount is now equal to $1,270.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale