Vivo launched the V23 and V23 Pro in India last month, and the brand is preparing to add another device to the lineup. The upcoming device is coming on February 21, and it will be the V23e 5G. The handset was announced in Thailand with a price tag of TBH 12,999 which is equivalent to INR 30,270, you can expect the price in India to be around INR 25,000.
The vivo V23e 5G was announced last November and will arrive in Gold and Blue colors in India. The V23e 5G doesn’t come with a color-changing Fluorite AG glass like the V23 and V23 Pro, so don’t expect it to change colors when exposed to sunlight or artificial UV light sources. Let’s assume that the brand won’t tinker with the specs, then we expect to see the following specs.
6.44” FullHD+ AMOLED
8GB + 128GB
Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
Gold & Blue
Nearly INR 25,000
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display