The Vivo V25’s launch date in India has been made public. On September 15, the new Vivo V-series smartphone will be unveiled in India. The phone has already been released by Vivo in Thailand. It will be the follow-up to the V25 Pro, which was introduced in India last month, as the second smartphone in the V25 series. There will be a color-changing back panel on the V25 5G. About its next phone, Vivo has already given some information in India.
Flipkart will be the place to buy the V25 5G. It will debut in two colors and feature extended RAM. As a brand-new high-end smartphone, Vivo V25 5G will debut in India. On September 15, the 5G phone will be on sale in India through Flipkart.
Vivo V25 5G Specs & Price (expected)
6.44” 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED
8GB + 128GB
12GB + 256GB
Android 12, Funtouch OS 12
Blue & Black
Below INR 30,000
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale