The Dimensity 1300 chipset will power the Vivo V25 Pro (V2158_, as we could see from the Google Play Console. This is now being supported with a Geekbench 5 scorecard.
There will be options. The machine that was benchmarked has 12GB of RAM, when before we heard about an 8GB configuration. Additionally, it will undoubtedly contain the virtual RAM function that has recently gained in popularity (for example, the vivo Y35 will have 8+8 GB, making the virtual RAM capacity same as the actual RAM). As anticipated, the phone runs Android 12.
The vivo V25 Pro will offer an FHD+ display, according to the GPC (1080 x 2376px). This will have an AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, allegedly (the GPC doesn’t say). Unverified reports also state that the phone will support 66W fast charging. The V23 series’ color-changing gimmick will be repeated on the back.
According to rumors, the Vivo V25 Pro will include a triple camera system with a 64MP primary module. A 32MP selfie camera with OIS and EIS, identical to the V21 phones from the previous year, should feature on the front.
On August 17, the V25 Pro is anticipated to be on sale in India for less than INR 40,000 ($505/€495). The slower Dimensity 900 chipset will be used in the similarly priced vanilla Vivo V25 (V2202), which will also be released at the same time.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17