The MediaTek Dimensity 1300 SoC-powered vivo V25 Pro was most recently detected in the Geekbench database, however it has previously been listed on the Google Play Console as being headed to India.
The debut in India will take place on August 17 at 12 PM local time, according to the country’s branch of vivo. Vivo’s website, Flipkart, as well as physical stores, will all sell it.
No more waiting to experience the long-awaited #MagicalPhone.— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) August 11, 2022
Block Your Date for the launch day now!
The vivo V25 Pro is launching on 17.08.2022 at 12 PM.
Know More: https://t.co/MXzJtG5Qar#vivoV25Pro #DelightEveryMoment #V25Series #LaunchingSoon pic.twitter.com/6b3QptOS9u
The “magical” color-changing back of the V25 Pro is the subject of recent vivo India teases. The phone will reportedly include three back cameras, the primary of which is a 64 MP camera that supports OIS and Super Night Mode, according to earlier leaks and reports. The front of the device will include a 32 MP Eye AF selfie camera, and the refresh rate of the display is 120 Hz. A 4,830mAh battery with 66W rapid charging capabilities will be included in the vivo V25 Pro.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra