In India, the Vivo V25 Pro was introduced earlier this month. It now looks that the company is preparing to release the V25e model, another smartphone from the V25 series.
However, the smartphone was discovered on the well-known testing website GeekBench before it was officially released. For those who weren’t aware, the Vivo V25e was also previously seen on Google Play Console, which made some of its important details known. Currently, some of these characteristics have also been verified by the GeekBench listing. We can tell from the test results that the smartphone will come pre-installed with the Android 12 OS.
Additionally, according to the Geekbench listing, the device will include an 8GB RAM, a Mali G57 MC2 graphics chip and a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC. The V25e completed the benchmarking tests with a score of 539 in the single core test and 1812 in the multi core test. According to what we currently know, the Vivo V25e is also anticipated to include somewhere between 128GB and 256GB of internal storage.
The front will probably have a Full HD+ display, while the back should have three cameras. Additionally, it is anticipated that the smartphone will be available in Orange and Black. Further details surrounding the specs are a mystery, so stay tuned for additional information on the subject.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale