The vivo X Fold is set to debut on April 11, and the company has kicked off the teaser campaign. We now have our first look at the vivo’s upcoming foldable device.
Vivo shared a 30-second promo video, which reveals the smartphone from all angles, we can also see the Zeiss branded quad-cam setup, a vegan leather back panel and a foldable inner display that seems to have a minimal crease.
At the same time, vivo also showcased its first tablet device that will arrive with the simple moniker vivo Pad. It is surprisingly very slim and will appear on the same stage as the X Fold. We get a look at the back panel with a dual camera setup, four speakers and the visual cues of OriginOS Ocean.
Vivo X Note is also expected to make an appearance at the April 11 event. The handset will have a large 7” display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and upto 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. It is highly unlikely any of these will escape China, but we can hope.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder