The Vivo X Fold smartphone was officially confirmed on Friday, and now we have the launch date. Vivo X Fold debuted on April 11 with a big display on the inside, just like the Oppo Find N and Galaxy Z Fold3.
The new vivo phone will also have a secondary screen on the outside. The inner fold is not really a surprise given how all the brands are going for the same design, although we had not expected vivo to bring something different to the market, like an outward hinge like the first Huawei Mate X.
The upcoming launch is also supposed to be the event where the X Note smartphone makes its debut with a large display and battery. What remains is the official confirmation from vivo on the matter.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard