The next foldable phone from vivo, dubbed vivo X Fold, is scheduled to debut on Monday, April 11. The promo materials have suggested that the device will run on Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, and now the phone popped up on Geekbench. The listing confirmed the Qualcomm chip.
The listing suggests that the chipset will be paired with a 12GB RAM option.
The phone is designated with model number V2178A. It achieved a score of 1,223 points in the single-core, which is among the top results with other phones running the same chipset. In the multi-core department it hit the 3,335 milestone.
If we can trust that one promo image with the specs sheet, we can also expect an 8-inch inner display with LTPO 3.0, which would be the first panel with the latest version of the tech.
Hopefully, this foldable will escape the domestic market since the Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold, Oppo Find N and Huawei Mate X2 never made it outside, leaving the Galaxy Z Fold3 without any competition in the global market.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder