There is plenty of evidence that Vivo is going to enter the foldable smartphone market soon with its vivo X Fold and we finally have our first real look at the device in question. The unannounced device, vivo X Fold, was spotted in a Chinese subway station with a thick protective case meant to hide it from the curious eyes.
The X Fold will have a square-shaped inward folding display and going by looks there is no visible crease in the middle portion of the screen. Speculations suggest, Vivo’s complex hinge mechanism is the key component for the gapless folding display. The folding display is also expected to be covered in UTG glass.
Previous vivo X Fold rumors claim an 8-inch display QHD+ folding display with 120Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and a 4,600mAh battery with 80W fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch