Earlier this week vivo announced the vivo X Note with a humongous 7-inch AMOLED display and the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. Now the brand is bringing an exclusive Aerospace Edition of the phone. The major change here is the packaging of the phone which delivers way more premium experience including a special pendulum housing a piece of Achondrite meteorite from the Moon. The rare space mineral is stored in a glass housing and is attached to a leather strap.
The actual phone features a blue colorway and 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. The regular model with 12/256 GB comes in at CNY 6,499 ($1,020) but there’s no info about the pricing of the Aerospace Edition variant. The phone will be sold at a flash sale event which kicks off today and goes through April 22 via Vivo’s online store and JD.com.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch