Earlier this week vivo announced the vivo X Note with a humongous 7-inch AMOLED display and the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. Now the brand is bringing an exclusive Aerospace Edition of the phone. The major change here is the packaging of the phone which delivers way more premium experience including a special pendulum housing a piece of Achondrite meteorite from the Moon. The rare space mineral is stored in a glass housing and is attached to a leather strap.
The actual phone features a blue colorway and 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. The regular model with 12/256 GB comes in at CNY 6,499 ($1,020) but there’s no info about the pricing of the Aerospace Edition variant. The phone will be sold at a flash sale event which kicks off today and goes through April 22 via Vivo’s online store and JD.com.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display