The Vivo X80 and X80 Pro are expected to be powered by the Dimensity 9000 chipset. The AnTuTu and Geekbench results are already out. The top model of the lineup, X80 Pro+, will run on Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, as per the listing on Geekbench database.
The phone, vivo V2145, made an appearance with the ‘taro’ motherboard, the code name for the 8 Gen 1. The chipset is paired with 12GB RAM and Android 12 OS. The scores on the scorecard are on the low side, especially the multi-core score. The results from the device running the benchmark ahead of the launch aren’t the most reliable.
The X80 Pro+ will have a large 6.78” QHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz LTPO 2 panel, as per the rumors. The Pro+ model will also standout with its camera, featuring the vivo V1 custom ISP, a 50MP main (ISOCELL GN1), a 48MP ultrawide (IMX598) and a pair of 50MP cameras (JN1 + JN2), probably a telephoto shooter.
Vivo is expected to bring the X80 series soon. It will launch in India later this month, as per a report from MySmartPrice. In terms of pricing, it is rumored to have a price tag of CNY 6,500 ($1,030/€950/INR 80,000).
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display