Vivo’s upcoming X80 , X80 Pro, X Fold, X Note specs have been spotted on China’s Weibo network, alongside the iQOO Neo6.
The X80 will have a 6.78-inch FHD+ OLED display with curved glass on top. Under the hood there is a 4,500mAh supported by 80W wired charging. It will be 8.3mm thick.
The X80 Pro will sport a display with the same size, 6.78-inch OLED but will have QHD+ resolution. It will also have curved edges. There’s a 4,700mAh battery with 80W wired and 50W wireless charging. The X80 Pro measures 9.1mm in thickness.
The vivo X Fold’s 80W charging was seemingly confirmed. The X Fold will have a 6.53-inch FHD+ external OLED display, as well as a 4,600mAh battery supported by 80W wired and 50W wireless charging.
The vivo X Note, which we have seen on vivo’s website, will reportedly sport a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and a 120Hz E5 AMOLED display.
An iQOO Neo6 has also surfaced with a 6.62-inch FHD+ OLED (without the curved edges). The phone will have a 4,700mAh battery with 80W wired charging and a 8.5mm frame.
Here is a blurry image of what seems to be the rear camera island on the vivo X Fold. The schematics have already showcased this camera island, but the render further confirms branding from Zeiss. As per Digital Chat Station, Vivo’s upcoming smartphones will all have this design.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display