The Sony IMX 989-equipped 1-inch primary camera sensor and unique Vivo V2 ISP chip for the Vivo X90 Pro+ have already been the subject of many leaks ahead of its anticipated December release. The X90 Pro+ has now successfully completed Geekbench, confirming its 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 CPU.
Additionally, we learn that the X90 Pro+ boots Android 13, most likely with the recently unveiled OriginOS on top. The X90 Pro+ (V2227A) achieved single-core scores of 1,485 and multi-core scores of 4,739. These results are comparable to other smartphones using the same chipset that were included on the test. For comparison, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor has a maximum score of 1,200/3,200 points, whereas the 8+ Gen 1 often scores about 1,300/4,200.
A 6.78-inch curved AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, UFS 4.0 storage, LPDDR5X RAM, and a 4,700mAh battery are a few further alleged specifications for the X90 Pro+.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale