The X90 series is about to be introduced by Vivo in China. On November 22, the business will introduce three new flagship smartphones in China. The X90, X90 Pro, and X90 Pro+ 5G are several examples. Early next year, the smartphones are anticipated to be released in India. Prior to their release, the business has begun to tease the features of the future Vivo flagship smartphones. The newest teaser confirms the X90 series’ CPU and camera specifications.
The Dimensity 9200, the top-tier SoC from MediaTek, will be used in the next X90 series, according to Vivo. The top-tier Pro+ 5G model is probably going to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, which was unveiled at the Snapdragon Summit. The addition of a new camera sensor to the handsets has also been verified by Vivo.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale