We now have additional information about the vanilla variant of vivo’s X90 series, which will be unveiled on November 22 courtesy to a fresh Geekbench listing. The MediaTek Dimensity 9200 processor and 12GB RAM are both included in the vivo X90 (V2241A).
The X90 achieved remarkable single-core scores of 1,353 points and multi-core scores of 4,055 points. These results are marginally inferior to those of the vivo X90 Pro+ and other future Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 smartphones we’ve seen on Geekbench, which scored 1,485 and 4,739 points, respectively. Because none of these products are final sale units, the real ratings will probably vary.
The updated Geekbench listing also verifies that the X90 runs Android 13 with Funtouch OS for international versions and OriginOS 3 for Chinese ones. A 1″ sensor for the primary camera and the vivo V2 ISP chip are also anticipated.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale