The Vivo Y16, a new member of the Y-series, has been introduced in India. Powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset, the Vivo Y16 is a smartphone in the entry-level price range. The phone comes with a sizable display screen with an outdated water-drop notch. It comes with a 5,000mAh battery supported by a 10W charger.
A 13MP back camera, a fingerprint scanner located on the side and up to 4GB of RAM are some further characteristics of the Vivo Y16. The phone will be available for purchase via Vivo Online Store and the country’s major retail stores.
Vivo Y16 Specs & Price
6.51” HD+ IPS LCD
3GB + 32GB
4GB + 64GB
Android 12, FuntouchOS 12
Drizzling Gold & Stellar Black
3/32 GB: INR 9,999
4/64 GB: INR 12,499
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale