Details about two future devices have been revealed today as Vivo continues to expand its already rather extensive Y-line of entry-level smartphones. We are discussing the Y30 5G and the Y02s.
The MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, together with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, will power the Vivo Y30 5G, which should not be confused with the Vivo Y30 announced back in 2020. Last week, NBTC had already certified it.
According to rumors, the phone will run Android 12 and have a 6.51-inch HD+ 60Hz IPS LCD display. A dual camera system with a 13MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide sensor is anticipated for the back. An 8MP selfie camera will be positioned on the front. According to reports, the device has a 5,000mAh battery and 10W charging.
The Y02s will reportedly feature the same screen size, refresh rate and resolution, maybe even HD+. The MediaTek Helio P35 CPU, together with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, will power this model.
Expect the same camera configuration as the Y01, with an 8MP rear shooter and a 5MP front facing camera. A 5,000mAh battery is also present. Before the end of this month, the Y02s is expected to become official; an announcement is most likely to be made on July 28. The cost will be roughly USD 113 or INR 9,400.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17