Today in India, Vivo unveiled the Vivo Y35 smartphone. A few weeks ago, the company’s newest Y-series smartphone was unveiled in Indonesia. Priced at less than INR 20,000, the new Vivo Y35 has a Snapdragon 6 series chipset, a Full HD+ display, fast charging and many more features.
The phone is offline centric and is currently on sale. In the competitive sub-INR 20,000 market, the Vivo Y35 will face off against smartphones from Motorola, Realme, Xiaomi and many more. The handset will be available via India e-store and all offline retailers in India.
Vivo Y35 Specs & Price
6.58” 90Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
8GB + 128GB
Android 12, Funtouch OS 12
Agate Black & Dawn Gold
8/128 GB: INR 18,499
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale