Vivo launched the Y75 back in December 2017, and now over 4 years later, the brand is said to announce its 5G version, whose specs have surfaced online.
The source claims that the vivo Y75 5G will feature the Dimensity 700 SoC supported by 8GB (+ 4GB virtual) RAM and 128GB storage. It will run Android 12 based Funtouch OS 12, sport a 6.58-inch FHD+ display and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging.
The Y75 5G will sport four cameras – a 16MP selfie cam, with 50MP main camera alongside two 2MP shooters on the back.
The handset will have a thickness of 8.25mm and will weigh 187 grams. The biometrics will be handled by a side mounted fingerprint reader. It will have two color options – Aurora and Black.
The source claims that the handset will arrive in India before the end of this month, but there is no detail from the company’s end regarding the smartphone yet. If this detail pan out, then the Y75 5G will be the sixth Vivo phone to launch in India this month, provided the company doesn’t announce any other phone before launching the Y75 5G in the Asian country.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery