TENAA recently certified a Vivo phone bearing model number V2219A. The marketing name of the device is yet not confirmed. It was initially expected to debut as a part of the X-series. However, tipster Blad is Panda claimed it will be arriving as a Y-series phone.
The tipster claimed that the V2219A will be a Vivo Y77 series. He further mentioned that it will be the first Y-series device to have 80W fast charging support. Another tipster, Paras Guglani, revealed that in the coming month (July) in China, Vivo will announce the Y77 series with specs like the Dimensity 8100 chipset and 80W charging. The lineup may have two models, such as the Vivo Y77 5G and Vivo Y77 Pro 5G.
Vivo V2219A Specs (expected)
6.67” FHD+ AMOLED
2.2GHz octa-core processor
Up to 12GB RAM
Up to 512GB storage
50MP + 2MP
Black & White
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart