Vivo has launched a few Y-series smartphones in India such as Vivo Y21T, Vivo Y33T, Vivo Y21e, Vivo Y21A and Vivo Y75 5G in a span of one month this year. Latest info reveals that the company is preparing to launch yet another Y-series phone called the Vivo Y7x in India.
The leak suggests that the Y7x is expected to launch by the end of this month or early March. It could be priced under INR 18,000 (around $240).
In related news, Vivo is preparing to launch its T-series phone in India. The Chinese smartphone brand will be taking off wraps from the Vivo T1 5G on February 9 in India. It will be a performance oriented smartphone powered by the Snapdragon 695 chip. The Promos of the device have revealed that its appearance will be similar to the Y75 5G.
According to PassionGeekz, the specs of the Y7x are as follows:
6.44” 120Hz; LCD/AMOLED
RAM: Up to 8GB
Storage: Up to 256GB
Android 11, Funtouch OS
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display