Xiaomi launched its flagship 12 series around the globe, but it didn’t include the affordable not-really-flagship Xiaomi 12X. While this scenario stands, the company is also working on a lower positioned Xiaomi 12 Lite.
The handset designated with model number 2203129G visited Geekbench, revealing the Snapdragon 778G chipset coupled with 8GB RAM.
The scores achieved corroborate with other phones running on same chipset – Snapdragon 788 in single-core department and 2,864 pointis in the multi-core test. The listing also confirmed that the handset will boot Android 12 out of the box with MIUI 13 on top.
Last year’s Mi 11 Lite arrived in 4G and 5G flavors, but it’s likely that this time around there will only be a 5G variant.
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC
- Xiaomi Civi 2 will feature a center-aligned dual-selfie camera setup
- iQOO Neo 7 will feature 120W charging and rumored to sport a new 50MP camera