Xiaomi 12 Ultra flagship is expected to arrive soon, and the launch date is reported to be scheduled on July 5. Tech Going reported, promo and teaser campaign will kick off a week earlier – June 28.
Don’t get your hopes up just yet because the source doesn’t have a proven track record. However, there isn’t much longer to wait, so next week should provide confirmation of the information’s authenticity.
The ROG Phone 6’s launch is also scheduled on July 5, and it will also feature the latest flagship chipset from Qualcomm – dubbed Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra has been the subject of rumors, and we anticipate seeing a powerful camera configuration with the Leica branding next to it. However, the company is probably going to remove the 11 Ultra’s small rear display.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale