The Xiaomi 12 Ultra is yet to be announced, and rumors and leaks keep pouring in online. The latest one comes from tipster Digital Chat Station, who revealed the company will stick to a 50MP sensor for the main camera, as well as a high-res ultrawide and a telephoto camera with some optical zoom.
There is also an aluminum mold, popped up online, based on the schematics accessories manufacturers received from Xiaomi, confirming the camera design of a big circle on an even bigger rectangle, taking up more than 1/3 of the rear panel.
Xiaomi is aiming at establishing its imaging brilliance once more. Hence it’s no surprise that Xiaomi is choosing to further improve what’s already an amazing setup instead of starting from scratch.
Previous rumors hinted at collaboration with Zeiss, although there is no solid confirmation of that yet. What is confirmed is that the Xiaomi 12 will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and sport a big AMOLED display with 1440p resolution. There is still no word about the launch event, but the device is expected to debut some time in Q1 2022.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery