The debut date for the Xiaomi 12 Ultra is undisclosed. According to several sources, the Chinese manufacturer could introduce it in July. As per a recent report from TechGoing, Xiaomi 12 Ultra will be unveiled on the same day when Asus introduces the ROG Phone 6 series.
The Xiaomi 12 Ultra will reportedly be introduced on July 5. Unbeknownst to some, ASUS will also introduce its ROG Phone 6 line of gaming smartphones on the same day. The ROG Phone 6 event will be held at 8 p.m. Taipei Time (UTC +8), 2 p.m. Berlin Time (UTC +2), and 8 a.m. New York Time (UTC -8).
According to the source, Xiaomi will begin releasing official teasers for the Xiaomi 12 Ultra in China on June 28. As per the publication, a not entirely reliable source in China leaked the launch date. The Xiaomi 12 Ultra’s official launch, on the other hand, ought to be announced within the next few days if it is scheduled to launch on July 5.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard