As per a report that surfaced in China revealed some of the design aspects of the upcoming Xiaomi 12 Ultra. We already have a pretty good idea of what the handset would look like. The latest rumor blows off the fog from over the details surrounding the materials and colors. At least to some extent.
While the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra from last year featured only one ceramic version, the brand wants to give you a choice this time around. Supposedly, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra will come in three variants – glass, ceramic and vegan leather.
The first option will be available in multiple color options, the ceramic iteration will only be in black and white, while the vegan leather options colors are unknown.
It’s possibly needless to say that the ceramic option will be slightly more expensive than the glass one since it’s harder to mold, but it’s more durable in return.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart