Chinese certification authority, 3C, certified a pair of upcoming Xiaomi phones – the Xiaomi 12S (2206123SC) and Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 (22061218C). The listings reveal both devices will support 67W fast charging and are listed with the same charging brick designated with model number MDY-12-EF. Given the new listings, we can expect both phones to debut in China soon.
Xiaomi 12S is expected to launch with the new Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, alongside a 120Hz OLED display and 50MP main cam. It will likely be joined by a 12S Pro model which will be available in both Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and Dimensity 9000 chipset versions. Mix Fold 2 is rumored to launch with an 8.1-inch LTPO folding display, an under-display camera and Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The foldable is also expected to offer a larger battery and stylus support.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch