Chinese certification authority, 3C, certified a pair of upcoming Xiaomi phones – the Xiaomi 12S (2206123SC) and Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 (22061218C). The listings reveal both devices will support 67W fast charging and are listed with the same charging brick designated with model number MDY-12-EF. Given the new listings, we can expect both phones to debut in China soon.
Xiaomi 12S is expected to launch with the new Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, alongside a 120Hz OLED display and 50MP main cam. It will likely be joined by a 12S Pro model which will be available in both Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and Dimensity 9000 chipset versions. Mix Fold 2 is rumored to launch with an 8.1-inch LTPO folding display, an under-display camera and Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The foldable is also expected to offer a larger battery and stylus support.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display