Numerous specifications for the new Xiaomi 12T series have leaked and it appears that the debut is imminent, more precisely on October 4. Xiaomi has not yet officially verified the launch details, but because the leak came from a trustworthy source, we may presume it is accurate. According to the launch event poster, the event will begin at 8 PM GMT +8 or 12 PM UTC and 5:30 PM IST.
The event poster’s slogan, “Make moments enormous,” is probably a reference to the anticipated 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP1 camera sensor that will be included in the 12T Pro and the Moto X30 Pro/Edge 30 Ultra. A new set of Redmi TWS earphones and the rumored Redmi Pad tablet will also be unveiled during the event. That is the only information we currently know, however additional information is likely to become available in the days before the event.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale