The Chinese smartphone maker touted the Civi 2’s battery capacity and charging capabilities after Xiaomi confirmed the device’s release date and twin selfie cameras. The following teaser poster was published by Xiaomi on its official Weibo account.
A “slim and light body” with a “4500 mAh super battery” is mentioned in the Weibo post. Additionally, 67W charging is mentioned, which can charge the Civi 2’s battery to 100% in 40 minutes.
Recently, the Civi 2’s triple camera system was described in depth, but all we are aware of is the primary 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor’s f/1.8 aperture. Each of the twin 32MP selfie cameras includes an ultrawide angle lens.
Everything else will be unveiled on September 27 at 14:00 Chinese local time at Xiaomi’s gadget launch event.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale