Redmi has launched a new budget smartphone in India. The brand announced the Redmi 10 as its new smartphone under INR 13,000. The new Redmi is the second smartphone under the series after the 10 Prime, which was launched last year in India. The new Redmi 10 launched in India is a rebranded version of the Redmi 10C, which hit the global markets earlier this month.
The phone comes with a dual-camera setup on the back. It has a Snapdragon 680 chipset. It will be out for purchase starting March 24 through Flipkart.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Specs & Price
6.7” 60Hz HD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 64GB
6GB + 128GB
Android 11, MIUI 13
Caribbean Green, Pacific Blue & Midnight Black
4/64 GB: INR 10,999
6/128 GB: INR 12,999
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display