It’s been a while since the MIUI 13 has been out and around for the Chinese Xiaomi smartphones, but the global version of the software is just starting to roll out. Alongside the announcement of its new global Redmi Note 11 series, Xiaomi shared an official update list for the first quarter of this year.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 and 11T lineups will be the first to get it, including the Lite versions. The list also consists of the Redmi Note 10 series beside the Note 11 family of course, which will have it at launch.
The Redmi Note 8 (2021) and the Redmi 10 are also included as well as the Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet.
Note that Xiaomi’s MIUI latest version isn’t necessarily tied to the latest Android version. And since Xiaomi didn’t specifically mention anything about Android versions, one can guess that not all phones on the list are getting Android 12 as part of the update.
Lastly it’s essential to mention that the list doesn’t include India models as the update for those will be detailed separately.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder