Xiaomi just confirmed that it is preparing to announce its latest Civi phone later this week. The Xiaomi Civi 1S will launch on April 21 at 2PM China time. This detail was revealed by an official image shared by the brand. Civi 1S will come in two colors – White and Purple. The new device does look quite a lot like last year’s Xiaomi Civi and based on previous rumors the new handset will offer a chipset upgrade – Snapdragon 778G+.
There are also rumors about faster charging speeds with support for 67W speed compared to the 55W speed on the last gen. Xiaomi is yet to officially detail the specs of the smartphone. We’ll have to wait for the brand to share details about the hardware to see what upgrades are there to look forward to.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display