The Xiaomi Civi series, which is only available in China, is going to get a new member. The Xiaomi Civi 2 will be available on September 27, according to the company’s Weibo channel.
The new midranger will keep its predecessor’s lightweight build and attractive aesthetic look. The Civi 2 will also feature a so-called Trend Partner in the form of “Hello Kitty”.
The Civi 2 will include a 50MP triple camera on the back, with an island design similar to the Xiaomi 12 series. The primary and ultrawide cameras can be seen behind the larger circle, while the smaller one adjacent to the twin LED flash is most likely a 2MP sensor.
The front panel’s details are limited, but we can see the power key protruding in a way that does not allow for the fingerprint scanner. This implies that the front panel is an OLED with the scanner beneath. It will most likely equal the Civi 1S’s 120Hz refresh rate and FullHD+ resolution.
The availability and cost will be revealed on Tuesday during the launch, but further teases are expected in the days preceding up to the event.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale